Friday 14 August 2015

A brand new idea

Taking a risk, because my past VCD tutors have told me that perhaps I don't take enough of them, I decided to try my hand at some last minute photography and working with actual physical objects to try and get my message across. After scouring the city I managed the find what appears to be the only $2 shop that still sells little green army men.
My flatmate and I proceeded then to light them on fire, whilst I did a photoshoot (the first I have ever done). Though not playing to my strengths was a risk, I hope that I can use one of these photos in a way that is engaging and invokes a strong sense of Wehi.










PS I learned never to do this inside because omg the flat smelled so bad and we all got headaches and it was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment